Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chemist Warehouse Haul: 50% off Australia Wide!

After seeing Kerri's blogpost mentioning a 50% off sale at Chemist Warehouse, I knew that I would be making a stop at a Chemist Warehouse store as soon as possible. If you haven't already heard, Chemist Warehouse is currently having a 50% off sale Australia wide on all Revlon, Maybelline, Rimmel and Sally Hansen products.

What I picked up:



Rimmel London Match Perfection Blush in 02 Light/Medium:   $7.47 (RRP: $14.95)
Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Apricot Punch:   $2.97 (RRP: $5.95)
Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Your Majesty:   $2.97 (RRP: $5.95)
Maybelline Baby Lips in Mango Pie:   $1.98 (RRP: $3.95)
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Kiss:   $1.98 (RRP: $3.95)
Maybelline Baby Lips in Energizing Orange:   $1.98 (RRP: $3.95)
Maybelline Baby Lips in Baby Pink:   $1.98 (RRP: $3.95)
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Blast:   $1.98 (RRP: $3.95)

Total cost: $21.35
Total savings: $21.32!


The main things that I wanted to grab were the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms because  these are my "go-to" lip balms, especially for the upcoming Winter season, and also because I missed out on grabbing these at Priceline's 40% off sale a few weeks ago. I really wanted to try more of the new tinted 'Colour' range but there was only one available.

The Revlon stand and Rimmel London polishes which both had quite a lot of stock left.

The half price offers end on the 30th of May so you all have over a week to head into your nearest Chemist Warehouse stores! I wouldn't be surprised if I find myself going back there again too because I'm a sucker for discounts. Speaking of discounts, a lot of the shopping centre VIP nights are happening around this time of year (in Melbourne at least) and I'm planning on going to one soon..... I just can't seem to stay away from all the sales!

Hope you had a good start to the week! :)


- - -
bloglovin' - twitter - instagram